Personal data protection - Regulation 2016/679 / EU
when accessing or interacting with our website www.hotel-bavaria.ro and from where we collect or collect your data.
Privacy is applicable from May 25, 2018.
Details about our company
When we collect your personal data u>
We collect your personal data when:
- send a message from Contact to request information about a service,
- send a message from the Bookings section
- when you provide the data (eg by contacting us by subscribing to the company's database to receive marketing information about our services)
- Some data are collected through cookies and other similar technologies when you access our site
Types of information that we collect and store
- Your name, address, your personal or business telephone number and your personal or business email address,
- Web server log information (our web server automatically registers the IP address you use to access our website as well as other information about your visit,
such as the pages accessed, the requested information, the date and time of the request, the source of access to our site (for example, the website or the URL (link) that referred to you to our site)
browser and operating system). Legal Obligation: Registering access to our website using server log files is a technical measure
to ensure an adequate level of security to protect the information gathered from our website in accordance with Article 32 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- providing the desired services
- for business and administrative purposes (especially to contact you and process the orders you place on our site), to fulfill our contractual obligations, to promote our goods and services, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
- your data is not sold to third parties.
- you have the right to access your data and receive information about their use
- you have the right to request correction and / or completion of the information
- you have the right to receive data in a portable format
- You have the right to oppose the processing of your data,
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data
- to stop receiving marketing messages: If you do not want to receive any marketing messages about our services and / or our partners, please email us at
- the right to delete - we keep your data only for as long as necessary. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal information
which we own.
- you have the right to restrict the use of data
- You have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority
- if we receive inadvertently information about you from a third party and / or we do not have a legal basis for processing this information, we will delete your information
How long your information is stored
Your personal data will not be stored longer than necessary, depending on our legal obligations (eg to maintain accounting records) or any other legal basis for the use of information
How your data is secured:
Your data is secure by using technical and organizational solutions such as: storage of information on secure servers, encryption of data transfers to and from our servers using SSL technology, encryption of site payment transactions using SSL technology, access to your data. personal only when necessary.
Using Automatic Decision Making Processes:
We use automated decision-making processes about our website, e.g. use Web Analytics tools, cookies, or use targeting cookies to show creatives to people who visit our site on other websites (for example, using Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools).
When you sign up for our newsletter to receive information about promotions, events or contests from us through the subscription forms or any other form on the basis of which you can express your consent to subscribe to the database, we collect: name, surname, e-mail, locality. Legal basis for processing: Your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation). Consent: You agree to receive our newsletter by signing up for it by filling out your email address in the Newsletter form.
Disclosure of your information to service providers
We use a number of third parties to provide us with services that are necessary to run our business or to help us do our business and process your information for us on behalf of
our. These include the following:
- We use a third-party email provider to store the emails you send us.
- Providers of telephony services
- E-mail service providers
- IT Service Providers
- Website developers
- The Web Hosting Provider Our provider collects and stores server logs to ensure IT network security. This includes analyzing log files to help identify and prevent unauthorized access to our network, malicious code distribution, DDOS attacks, and other cyber attacks by detecting unusual or suspicious activity.
If we do not investigate suspect or potential criminal activity, We do not and do not allow our provider to make any attempt to identify you based on the information gathered
through the server logs.
- Marketing service providers
- Courier service provider